-Bridgeway uses Microsoft to manage user accounts so that we can offer a single sign-on experience to our students.
This account is used for login purposes only. It is not used to access email, Office365, or any other applications other than the Bridgeway Learning Center.
Your Microsoft username and password are assigned at the time of enrollment. Only students have Microsoft accounts. Parents log in with their own username and password. We do not collect or store anything in the Microsoft cloud other than student usernames and passwords, and answers to authentication questions.
NOTE: Your Microsoft username should look something like firstname.lastname@example.org
- Set a new password: The first time a student logs in to Microsoft they will be prompted to enter the password provided by Bridgeway. At this point the student will then asked to enter a new password. The new password must be secure, meaning it must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 8 characters
- Contain at least one uppercase character
- Contain at least one lowercase character
- Contain at least one number
- Contain one non-alpha or non-numeric symbol, such as $, #, %, etc.
- Verify your identity. The first time you log in with Microsoft, you are asked to register with Microsoft and verify your identity using a mobile phone or email address. The purpose of this registration is to allow you to retrieve your password. You only need to verify your identity using one method.
Click Next to verify your identity.
Select Set it up now next to the method of authentication (you can choose both). You will receive a confirmation code in your email or via text. Enter the confirmation code to complete the verification.
NEXT STEP - INSTALL CLASSLINK
ClassLink is used for Single Sign-on for some course platforms. For more information click here: ClassLink for Students
If you are only taking Live Online Classes or courses through the Edgenuity or Moodle platforms, you do not need to install ClassLink. Just click on the course title in the Bridgeway Learning Center to access your courses.