The Bridgeway Learning Center was updated in July of 2020 to not require the use of ClassLink for the following platforms:
- Mr. D Math
- Bridgeway Blended
If your courses are delivered in one of the platforms listed above, click on the course title in the Bridgeway Learning Center to access your course. You do not need to click on ClassLink. Learn more about this feature here.
However! If you are taking a course that is delivered in one of the platforms below, when you click on the course name in the BLC, the ClassLink launchpad is displayed to log you into the platform. No username or password is required other than your Bridgeway Microsoft Account.
- Rosetta Stone
- Aleks Math
- Creativity Express
- Dynamic Literacy (Word Build)
Learn more about installing ClassLink below:
ClassLink is a safe, secure way for students to connect with applications and files. The software does not collect or share any personal student information, which is important to us. Best of all, it is very easy to use and means you only have to remember one user name and password for everything Bridgeway.
ClassLink allows you to access most of your courses, the Bridgeway Learning Center, and any other necessary applications with just one password.
- Google Chrome is the recommended browser for ClassLink.
- Click on the course name on your Bridgeway Learning Center dashboard.
- When prompted, select “Install Extension and Go to Website”. You only have to do this once. (If you were not prompted to install it, please refer to the First Time Set-up links below.)
- Once installed, you will be redirected to your launchpad, where you will see all of your apps.
To access ClassLink, click on the orange CLASSLINK button in the top right corner of the Bridgeway Learning Center. You can also directly access at www.myclasslink.com/bridgeway/
First Time Set-up
The first time you use ClassLink, you will need to install a browser extension to allow your usernames to be saved. Click on the link below for the browser you are using for detailed instructions on installing the extension.
Other Features of ClassLink
Review the guide below as a reference on different features of ClassLink: