Modified on: Mon, 9 Dec, 2019 at 11:05 AM
Congratulations on a successful senior year!You are invited to join us for the 2019-20 Bridgeway Academy graduation ceremony. Here are the details:
- Date: Saturday, June 6th
- Time: Graduation Ceremony begins at 11 a.m. EDT
- Where: Cedar Crest College: Alumae Hall, Allentown PA. We will send directions and hotel information in the new year.
- Morning Plans: Student registration and drop off from 8:30-8:45 a.m.
- Afternoon Plans: Hors d'oeurves and Photos at 12:30 p.m.
- Cost: Cap & Gown - $75. No additional cost to attend the graduation ceremony.
- March 6, 2020 - Graduation Response Form Due
- April 10, 2020 - Graduation Follow-up Survey Due
- June 5, 2020 - Senior and Family Fun Day
- June 6, 2020 - Graduation Ceremony, 11:00 am EDT
|As graduates, all of your hard work is about to pay off! In addition to completing your coursework, there are three important steps you need to complete for graduation:|
Step 1: Graduation Response Form All students MUST complete the Graduation Response Form no later than March 6, 2020. This is an online form and can be accessed by clicking the link below.
On the response form, choose one of the following packages:
- Package 1 - Diploma Certificate, Diploma cover, Keepsake Tassel. No cost if you paid the $245 Senior Registration Fee
- Package 2 - Diploma Certificate, Diploma cover, Keepsake Tassel, and Cap & gown - $50
- Package 3 - Diploma Certificate, Diploma cover, Keepsake Tassel, Cap & Gown and attend Bridgeway Academy Graduation Ceremony on June 6 - $75
- Package 4 - Diploma Certificate, Diploma Cover, Keepsake Tassel, Cap and Gown, attend Bridgeway Graduation Ceremony AND 3 tickets to Family Fun Day at Blue Mountain Activity Center Friday, June 5. Fundraising opportunity is also available. Click HERE for more details. - $300
Step 2: Purchase Graduation Upgrade If you indicated on the Graduation Response Form that you would like a cap and gown or would like to attend the ceremony, you MUST purchase the appropriate Graduation upgrade. The upgrade fees are detailed below and can be purchased through the Bridgeway site. To access the site click this linkand enter your student ID. Once confirmed, click Browse Courses and Stand Alone Items. Select Stand Alone Items and then Next. You will proceed to select one of the items below:
- Graduation: Cap & Gown - you will purchase this item if you ONLY want a cap and gown.
- Graduation: Ceremony Fee - you will purchase this item if you plan on attending the graduation ceremony in June. This item includes a cap and gown.
- Graduation: Weekend Package: If you plan to attend the family event on Friday as well as the graduation ceremony. Learn More about the event here!
Step 3: Graduation Follow-Up Survey In an effort to provide the most up-to-date statistics to colleges, we need to know what the students of the Class of 2020 will be doing after graduation. This survey must be completed no later than April 10, 2020 to receive your diploma.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.