Now that you have your materials, you are responsible to:
- Know the law in your state and file the necessary letter of intent or affidavit where applicable.
- Ensure your high school student’s official transcript has been sent to our office.
- Remove all tests and test keys from the center of each unit before your student begins working.
- Review the Parent Handbook and contact your advisor with any questions Score all final tests if using paper tests.
- Review test grades in Moodle and contact your advisor with any concerns Record all test grades on the Master Record Sheet.
- Fill out a Course Evaluation Form for every course provided using your own curriculum.
- Upload all quarterly or semester materials to the Bridgeway Learning Center (BLC) according to the date deadlines for your enrollment.
- Check your advisor’s bi-weekly e-mail for homeschooling tips, due dates, and crucial information.
- Return all loaned resource books, textbooks, CDs and DVDs at the end of the year.
Your Bridgeway Academy Advisor is responsible to:
Send bi-weekly e-mails with helpful tips, due dates and crucial information.
Provide objectives if requested and applicable Maintain your academic records, report cards and transcripts.
Check all tests and other materials and monitor progress Provide support and expertise to make your school year a successful one.
Forward necessary files to your school district or University when provided with a request.
Serve as an advisor regarding course selection, college applications, remedial help, and elective opportunities.
Update your files and make the transition from one school year to the next a smooth one.
Be available throughout the school year to provide assistance in the various homeschooling areas you might need.