Frequently Asked Technical Questions
I’m unable to sign in, what do I do?You have been assigned your own username and password, here is the link to the Bridgeway Custom Login Page. Here are the steps to log in. If you receive an “Authentication failed.”message, that indicates that either the website and/or your credentials are incorrect. We recommend double-checking that information if you see that message. If you are still unable to log in, please out to your advisor or Bridgeway support to confirm your credentials.
What should I do if I’m having trouble setting up my headset?Rosetta Stone’s speech exercises require the use of a microphone. We recommend using a USB headset with computers and other devices that have USB ports. Here are instructions on how to set-up the desired microphone on your computer. If you are setting up your headset for the first time, you will need to configure Adobe Flash Player to allow Rosetta Stone use of your microphone. Chrome users will also need to allow Rosetta Stone access to the microphone via the privacy prompt.
How can I access my course on my mobile device?The Learn Languages application is available for learners to use Rosetta Stone on compatible Android and Apple devices. Instructions on how to install and log into the application can be found below.
- Rosetta Stone Mobile Requirements
- Downloading and Installing Rosetta Stone Learn Languages
- Signing in to the Rosetta Stone Mobile Applications
- Using the Learn Languages Mobile Application
What to do if you receive an error message:
- Log out of all web browsers on any devices that you have used to access Rosetta Stone and then log back in. Multiple connections for the same account can create an error.
- Review your internet connection and make sure that your device and browser are up to date.
- Search our Support Portal for articles with step-by-step instructions to resolve common errors.
How do I contact technical support?