Updating Flash is a common fix for many online items and is also a good way to make sure your browser's security is up-to-date. To update Flash Player, follow the steps below:
- Go to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Make sure you uncheck any "optional extras."
- Next, click the "Install now" button on the page.
- You will see a new download appear in the Downloads section of your browser.
- Double click on it.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note: If the fix does not immediately work, please try restarting your computer and trying again.