If you choose to use your own curriculum (not offered by Bridgeway Academy), you must first fill out the Course Approval Form. Your advisor will let you know if the course has been approved prior to the starting the course.

Upon completion of each semester of the course, you will need to submit the Course Evaluation Form, along with all graded work (e.g., tests, essays, projects) to document completion as well as the grade earned. Both the Course Approval Form and the Course Evaluation Form can be found in the Bridgeway Learning Center, in the "Forms and Documents" tab.