You have been asking and Edgenuity has answered! On March 11th, our school will get early access to some great enhancements within the Edgenuity platform. It is important to note that the overall course content is not changing, only the navigation and layout within- it's now cleaner and easier to navigate! Here are the key enhancements:
- At-a-glance view of all courses. A clean, new landing page will let students see their grades and progress for all courses at once. This modern, clean view helps students to prioritize their learning time.
- Streamlined organization of course content. A new course map incorporates due dates, estimated time for activities, and scores for completed work, helping students visualize their own progress. Icons clearly identify late activities and teacher feedback.
- Daily calendar. A Course Map clearly defines what to do each day. No need to go to another screen to generate an activity schedule. Everything is integrated.
- Alerts: Finally! When a teacher provides feedback, the student will be notified with an alert.
- Simplified access to key reports and tools. From within a course, students will now have quick access to their eNotes, a printable progress report, an assignment calendar and other reports. Course grade has clearer visibility. You will now see only one current grade for each course.
The video below shows a sneak peek of the new experience:
We hope you are as excited as we are that Edgenuity has heard your requests and delivered.
On March 11th, you do not need to take any action. Simply log-in as usual and experience the new look for yourself.
Should you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our technical support at help.bridgewayacademy.com.
If you wish to return to the Legacy experience, simply click on the dropdown next to your name and select Legacy Experience. This option will be available until September 2, 2019. After that date, the Legacy experience will no longer be available.