How to Place an Order
Our website has a brand new look that makes it easier to find the programs you want. The image below outlines where you will find all the programs you've grown to count on.
Ordering an Enrollment Program
- Select Private Homeschool Academy under Programs on the Home page.
- Navigate to the Program type you are interested in.
- Click on the grade level your student is entering.
After arriving at the grade level and reviewing the available programs, select the program you want to order by clicking BUY NOW or Learn more. Select the Duration and Payment Plan option for your enrollment and click ENROLL.
Please Sign In
- If you have an existing username and password to the Bridgeway Learning Center, enter this information and press Next. This is your Parent username and password. After entering your username and password, select the student you wish to enroll. You must enroll each student separately.
- OR enter a student ID or a parent Bridgeway ID. If you enter a parent Bridgeway ID, you will be prompted to select a student or to create a new student.
- OR if you have never purchased from Bridgeway Academy before, you can click to create a new account.
Complete the student details form for the student you are enrolling.
Complete the Parent Details form. If your shipping is the same as your contact information, be sure and check the option to Use above Address. If your family is active US Military or a Christian Missionary, be sure and change this option to YES to receive more information about a special discount.
Configure Your Order
On this page you can add extras to your order including Live Online Classes, a subscription to Elephango.com or a lab kit, or upgrade a course. Explore the options and click Add to Order. You can also add a coupon code here if you have one. After your order is configured, click Check Out to continue to the payment page.
Payment & Billing Details
Enter your payment information, review and agree to the Terms & Conditions and click Make Payment to complete your order.
Thank You Page
After your order has been submitted, you will will receive a receipt in your email. You also have the option to view your receipt on the the thank you page.
*Important - you will see a pop-up message with your Bridgeway ID at the end of your order. If you wish to enroll another student, use this ID to expedite the process.
- What about multi-student discounts? The new ordering system requires the order for each student to be processed individually including individual payments for each student. If a parent creates a new order with the same school year for a different student, the new student will receive a 10% discount. It is important to note that the multi-student discount cannot be combined with any other promotional offers.
- Can I add more than one coupon code? Only one coupon code can be used per order. If you are ordering for more than one student you will receive the multi-student discount in addition to a discount for a coupon code. However, the student receiving the multi-student discount will not be eligible for any promotional offers at that time.
- How do I order a transcript? To order a transcript, Click on Enroll/Buy Now on the home page, then look for Order Transcript under Additional Shop Options. After entering your student ID, select Order Transcript from the Select Package screen.
- Can I add something to my cart that I found on another page on the website? Unfortunately, not at this time. You can add products that are displayed on the Configure Your Order page during purchase.
- How do I select a payment plan? From the program web page, select the duration and then click the drop down underneath to view available payment plans. Payment plans are available for enrollment programs.
- How do I order materials for a Live Online Class? If you did not purchase your kit or textbooks when purchasing your Live Online Course, you can order them from the website:
- From the home page, select Enroll/Buy Now.
- Select Materials & Add-Ons.
- Enter your student ID or login with your Parent BLC username and password.
- After logging in, select Live Online Extras to find the kit or textbooks required for your Live Online Class.