The ChoicePlus Bridge Program is an exciting new middle school program designed to offer your student their 4 core courses- Math/Science/Social Studies/Language Arts– in a live, virtual classroom. Your child will be in class with other Inspire students and be taught by certified Bridgeway teachers.
What you Need to Know about Your Role as Parent, your HST, and Bridgeway Instructors
- The ChoicePlus Bridge program is a fantastic partnership between you as the parent/primary homeschool instructor, your Inspire HST and Bridgeway's passionate teachers. But just what does that look like? As your partner, we are committed to your success as well as the success of your student. Click here to learn more about our partnership, what you can expect and our Student Success Model.
Tips for Getting Started:
- The Student Handbook provides a brief overview of the program as well as rules for etiquette and attendance. Click here for the ChoicePlus Bridge Student Handbook
- Have questions? We have been gathering your questions and addressing them on our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page. Your question is likely already there so Click here to access the ChoicePlus Bridgeway FAQs and do a quick search. If your answer isn't there yet, you can contact us from the FAQ page.
- Accessing your courses is easy--but you have to get your account set up first. Click here for information on setting up Your Microsoft Account
- If you prefer a quick visual on setting up your account, Click here for your quick guide to logging in.
- Bridgeway Academy makes it easy for parents to be in the know on on student engagement and success. Click here for more on the ChoicePlus Bridge Parent Experience
School Year Kick-off Sessions--Get Your Questions Answered
We have two identical sessions planned to give everyone an opportunity to attend. Please register for the time that works best for you by using the links below: