Please review the Bridgeway Academy Academic policies.
- Parents are expected to carefully read the Bridgeway Academy Parent Handbook, provided shortly after enrollment, in order to become familiar with Academy policies and procedures.
- Tests and other required materials for record keeping services must be completed and returned according to school deadlines. This remains true regardless of which payment plan is selected.
- Parents are familiar with, or will become familiar with, their state's homeschooling laws and fulfill all requirements necessary to insure compliance with the individual state's regulations.
- All high school students must complete and pay for at least one full academic year (5 course min.) in order to be eligible for graduation through Bridgeway Academy.
- All final graduation requirements will be determined on an individual student basis and can only be determined after receipt of all official transcripts.
- Families are responsible for purchasing all credits required for graduation.
- Bridgeway Academy does not tolerate cheating. Parents will be expected to monitor student work diligently and prohibit any form of cheating.
- All new students entering grades K-10 must complete the Performance Series academic testing upon enrollment and again at the end of the second semester. All re-enrolled students entering grades K-10 must complete the Performance Series academic testing at the end of the second semester.
Please review the latest version of the Bridgeway Parent Handbook for more information on Bridgeway Policies.