Can I really Teach My Child?
You don't have to be an expert at homeschooling.
- You've been a teacher since the day your child was born.
- Homeschooling is a shared adventure if you find the right homeschooling curriculum provider with proven and tailored curriculum.
- Take trips, look at art, gaze at stars and play games.
- Planning, creative and solving activities involve making choices which instill decision-making skills.
- Dig deeper into topics that your child is passionate about and take the time to firm up concepts that need review and repetition.
- Move forward when they master the material.
- Freedom to teach in a style that excites and motivates your child
- Ability to adjust based on your child's needs
You will find many great articles on Bridgeway's Blog about teaching. Check out these articles:
- Teaching Homeschoolers How to Set Goals
- How to incorporate learning style into your teaching method
- Teaching Reading to Homschoolers
There is a lot more on our blog and a lot more coming your way.
Here's a link: Homeschooling Help