Click on the links below to review information about each learning platform used to deliver self-paced online courses. Students will access courses by clicking on the learning platform icon from their ClassLink launchpad.
- Bridgeway Moodle is the Learning Management System (LMS) used by Bridgeway Academy. Electives and Live Online classes are delivered through the Moodle platform. Moodle is also where you will take online tests for most textbook courses, and for some of you, you will find all of your course instructional materials.
- Edgenuity - Edgenuity courses are online courses are built using an instructional model grounded in research. These courses combine direct-instruction videos featuring expert, on-screen teachers with rigorous assignments, performance tasks, and assessments to engage students and ensure subject-area mastery.
- Odysseyware - The Odysseyware curriculum is designed to empower students to build proficiency, achieve content mastery, and engage in rich and challenging real world applications.
- Ignitia - The Ignitia curriculum platform delivers customized learning that allows students to learn at their own pace and in their own style. Ignitia incorporates biblical principles throughout the curriculum
- Rosetta Stone - Rosetta Stone is the world's leading language-learning software. Rosetta Stone combines advanced interactive technology with native speaker voicing and a rich visual environment to mimic the complete immersion process, which is most effective for successful language learning.
- Aleks Math - ALEKS is a research-based, online program that offers course products for mathematics, business, science, and behavioral science. Using personalized learning and adaptive assessments.
- Mr. D Math - The Mr. D Math Geometry curriculum is a high-school credit course suitable for grades 6-12.