Textbooks course materials must be returned in new, unused condition with no writing on materials within 14 days of the date the materials were received to be eligible for refund. Customers are responsible for the cost of return shipping on all independent products.
To return an independent product, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Parent Bridgeway Learning Center account at learn.homeschoolacademy.com.
- Select the dropdown under your profile picture to select My Account.
- Select the tab for Orders and Shipping.
- Select Request Return under action colum.
- Select the items you wish to return.
- Click “Create Request” to create the return request. You will receive an email verification along with a printable PDF form to include in your return shipment. The return address is also printed on this form. Please note that the form is NOT a pre-paid return label. You are responsible for shipping charges for the return items.
- Include this form in your return shipment.
- Return to the Order & Shipping tab if you need to reprint your form.
- You will receive an email when your returned items are received by our warehouse and when any available refunds or exchange have been processed.
Disclaimer: We recommend requesting a tracking number from your mail carrier to ensure your return reaches our warehouse. Bridgeway is not responsible for lost mail.
This return form is only for independent textbooks and curriculum. Self-Paced Online or Live Online Class refunds must be requested through our help desk. You can reach them at 610-600-9406 during regular business hours or visit help.bridgewayacademy.com and submit a support ticket.
Important: To order a replacement product, please visit homeschoolacademy.com/home-school-programs/ and click on your grade level. From there you can view all independent courses and products.