If you need to have your Edgenuity Genius password reset, follow these instructions to not only get it to reset but also how to apply that change to your classlink auto-sign-in feature.
- Go to your Classlink Dashboard and click on your Edgenuity Genius SIS app icon.
- After the auto-sign-in fails, click on Forgot your login and/or password. In the new window, enter your email address. Check off I'm not a robot and click Submit.
- You should receive an email within the next few minutes to reset your password. The email that it will be sent to is the primary email that we have on file. Make sure to have your new password written down for the next steps.
- Once you have your password reset and written down, return to your Classlink Dashboard. Click on your icon on the top right of the screen, then select Settings.
- In that new window, click on the App Passwords tab, find the row for Edgenuity Genius SIS, and select the blue icon on the left.
- In this new screen, there will be a Password locker already made. Click on the same blue icon as before. The screen will change again, and here you will enter your new password in the Password text box. DO NOT change anything else on this screen.
- Select the green Save button at the bottom right of this window and it will take you back to the previous screen. Click anywhere on the left side of the screen to exit the settings and return to the main Classlink Dashboard.
- Test out the new login by clicking on the Edgenuity Genius SIS icon again. If it will still not let you in, please reach out to customer care at 610-600-9406 or create a ticket at help.bridgewayacademy.com.