If you are using Zoom on a Chromebook, you must install the Progressive Web App (PWA) in order for all features to work.
Note: Annotation does not work on Chromebooks.
Here is the link to install: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=us.zoom.pwa.twa
- To get started, open Google Play on your Chromebook and then search for Zoom for Chrome PWA.
- Click and install it on your Chromebook.
If you are receiving an 'unauthorized user' error when joining a class, please follow the steps below starting with Step 2.
How to sign into Zoom once it is installed.
- Sign out of Zoom entirely. Click on your icon on the top right, then click Sign out. If you just installed Zoom, skip this step.
- Click on sign in with SSO, it is the icon with the Key.
- When asked for the domain name, enter in bridgewayacademy, no spaces or capital letters.
- Your web browser will open up a new Zoom tab, and it will have you sign into your student Microsoft account. Use your @mybridgeway.net, account if you haven't signed in already. Zoom will then refresh, go back to your class in Moodle and join from there. It will send the meeting to your Zoom app.