1. Scroll down and click the quiz you want to start.
2. Click the blue Attempt quiz box.
3. Choose your answers, then click Finish attempt ...
4. Click Submit all and finish
5. Click Submit all and finish
6. You will be able to see which answers you got right. When you're finished, scroll and click Finish review.
7. You can also go to the quiz and click Review after the test is finished. Marks means how many questions you got right.
8. You'll once again be able to see which questions you got right. When you're finished, scroll and click Finish review
9. Click Back to the course to return to the course home page.
10. Scroll up and click Grades
11. Click Grades
12. You can check your grades in this course with the User Report.
13. Click the down arrow to change the view to Overview Report to see all your grades.
14. On the Overview Report, you can see all your grades in Moodle. Those are all links to your other classes, too.
15. Click Course to get back to the course home page.
16. That's it. You're done.
Here's an interactive tutorial
** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **