It's easy to access your Mr. D course:
- Log in to the Bridgeway Learning Center with your Bridgeway Microsoft account.
- Click on your Mr. D course title.
- Click on Bridgeway Student Login in the Mr. D portal.
Attention: If receive an error message, or are redirected to Cypher Learning's websites after clicking on the Bridgeway Student login button, use this link to sign out of all microsoft accounts, it may be interfering with the login. After that, try signing in again. If it continues to not work, reach out to our Support Team.
Important. You will not receive emails from the Mr.D platform. Be sure and check the messages and announcements inside the Mr. D platform for communications about your courses.
Reminder! Extra help sections are available for your class. To find out about when your help section is and how to access, open the first lesson in your course title Help Sessions.
Please watch the videos below to become more familiar with the Mr. D platform works
- How to access the curriculum
- How to complete a course work section
- How to enter a course work grade in the grade book
- How to complete an online quiz
Troubleshooting Login Issues
If you are unable to login to your Bridgeway Microsoft account, please review this help article to reset your password: