You can retrieve your Microsoft password on your own by following these instructions:
- Go to learn.homeschoolacademy.com and select Student Login.
- The first step is to click on "Can't Access Your Account?" You do not need to type in your username for this.
- Select "Work or School Account."
- Enter your full username and the security code generated in the CAPTCHA image. Example:
- When you set up your account you had an option to set up validation by email, text or both. Depending on what type of validation you setup, you will see a box for each type. You will receive either an email, text message, or both with verification codes. Enter the code from the email and the text in the respective boxes.
- After that verification process, it will ask you for a new password. Then you can go back to the sign-in page.
If you are unable to reset your password, please call the Help Desk at 610-600-9406 or Create a ticket on our support page at help.bridgewayacademy.com Our tech team can provide you with a temporary password to log you in and change your permanent password.
The Parent login reset can be done without a Microsoft account.
- Make sure you have selected the "Parent and Non-enrolled student Login".
- Select the "Forgot my Password" option.
3. Enter your email address associated with your Bridgeway Learning Center account.
4. Follow the instructions in the email.
5. Go back to the Parent login, and enter your new login information