The Elite Live High School program offers classes that are A-G approved. The program includes the four core courses — Math, Social Studies, Science, and English — and Spanish can be added as a fifth course. All courses are delivered in live classes where your student can interact with the teacher and other students in the classroom. The following is included in the program:
- Bundle includes Math, Science, Social Studies, Language Arts courses for a semester or full school year.
- Option to add Spanish as a fifth course.
- Single course option available.
- Classes taught by certified teachers.
- Each course meets two times per week for 60 minutes per session.
- Tutoring time is available.
- Bridgeway teachers do all the grading for assignments that contribute to a course grade.
- Parents grade non-course-graded assignments and assist with homework.
- Bridgeway teachers keep students accountable to work.
- Limited-access Elephango subscription.
- Materials and shipping included.
- Order through your Inspire HST.
All course content for the Bridge Middle School program is delivered online in the Bridgeway Moodle platform. Students will view their course courses, joining their online classes, submit their work, and take assessments in this platform. Parents will be able to view grades, messages, and student progress from the parent login in the Bridgeway Learning Center (BLC).
The links below will help you get ready for your first class. Be sure and complete the Orientation course after logging into the Bridgeway Learning Center.
- Joining Your Bridgeway Online Class
- The Bridgeway Learning Center Student Experience
- The Bridgeway Learning Center Live Online Class Experience (BLC, Moodle, Zoom)
- The Bridgeway Learning Center Parent Experience
Please note: Your course will not be released until 2 weeks before the course start date. When clicking on the course name in the Bridgeway Learning Center - you will see a message letting you know the release date for your course. Once the release date arrives, you will be taken to the course when clicking on the course name.
The downloadable and printable Elite Live High School Program Handbook is located inside the Bridgeway Learning Center (BLC). You will find the handbook button on the top navigation.
Our Live Online Classes also use Zoom for video conferencing. This tool allows students to communicate with the teacher and other students via video, audio, and text chat. Students locate this tool within their Moodle course by clicking on the link to the “Zoom Online Classroom” located near the top of the course page. Zoom works with all computers and mobile devices and requires a small download to the device for the best experience. '
While Zoom works with all computers and mobile devices, some features are limited for mobile devices. Some zoom features are also not functional on Chromebooks.
Learn more about Zoom at this link: Joining a Live Online Class with Zoom