The Bridge Middle School Program is an exciting middle school program designed to offer students their four core courses and an option to add a fifth course, Spanish in a live virtual classroom. Your child will be in class with other Bridge program students and be taught by certified Bridgeway teachers.
- The bundle includes Math, Science, Social Studies, Language Arts, and Spanish courses for a full school year.
- Optional Spanish courses can be added to the four-course bundle.
- Single course option available.
- Taught by certified teachers.
- Meet at the same time each week.
- Each course meets two times per week for 60 minutes per session
- Tutoring time is available.
- Bridgeway teachers grade assignments that contribute to the course grade.
- Answer key provided to the parent to grade assignments that aren't graded by the Bridgeway teacher.
- Bridgeway teachers keep students accountable to work.
- Multiple class schedule options.
- Materials and shipping included.
- Order through your HST.
The links below will help you get ready for your first class. Be sure and complete the Orientation course after logging into the Bridgeway Learning Center.
- Joining Your Bridgeway Online Class
- The Bridgeway Learning Center Student Experience
- The Bridgeway Learning Center Live Online Class Experience (BLC, Moodle, Zoom)
- The Bridgeway Learning Center Parent Experience
Please note: Your course will not be released until 2 weeks before the course start date. When clicking on the course name in the Bridgeway Learning Center - you will see a message letting you know the release date for your course. Once the release date arrives, you will be taken to the course when clicking on the course name.
The downloadable and printable Bridge Middle School Program Handbook is located inside the Bridgeway Learning Center (BLC). You will find the handbook button on the top navigation.
Our Live Online Classes also use Zoom for video conferencing. This tool allows students to communicate with the teacher and other students via video, audio, and text chat. Students locate this tool within their Moodle course by clicking on the link to the “Zoom Online Classroom” located near the top of the course page. Zoom works with all computers and mobile devices and requires a small download to the device for the best experience. '
While Zoom works with all computers and mobile devices, some features are limited for mobile devices. Some zoom features are also not functional on Chromebooks.
Learn more about Zoom at this link: Joining a Live Online Class with Zoom